The best just got bigger!
The Boss Tom is a superb member of the Longboard family boasting 40 glorious watts of Class A/B 6L6 power while still retaining the characteristics of it's classic American and British forefathers. The basic circuit and controls are the same as the Li'l Jake but with a beefed-up power section, players can now have the big, articulate tone and headroom that only dual 6L6s can deliver.
The Boss Tom is available as either a 1x12 combo or as a head. A 2x12 matching cab is also available for the perfect gig rig.
While the Boss Tom is a heavy-hitter, it's lightweight, and as always, carefully hand wired with only the best components. Step up to the Boss Tom!
Built to order, 90 days build time.
$1899 Head ($50 ship)
$2099 Combo ($75 ship)
- 40 Watts of Class AB Power
- Hand-wired, Point-To-Point
- 6L6 power tubes
- 12AX7 (3x) and 12AT7 preamp tubes
- Solid state rectifier
- Spring Reverb with dwell control
- Bias modulated tremolo
- "Soul" control to switch from "Tight (blackface)" to "Loose (tweed)"
- Pull gain/mid boost on volume control
- Mallory™ and Sprague™ capacitors
- Adjustable fixed bias
- Weber Signature 12B Speaker (1 X 12 Combo)
- Carbon film resistors
- Carling™ switches, and Switchcraft™ jacks
- External footswitch jacks (for vibrato and reverb)
- Bass and treble controls
- High and low level inputs
- Switchable output impedance between 4 and 8 ohms
- Handbuilt pine cabinet
- Wheat grill
- Covered in your choice of black, blonde, brown, or burgundy covering